Commercial During Star Trek:
“Send us a picture of you doing the Vulcan salute and we’ll put it on TV!”
*Slideshow of 15 people all doing the Vulcan salute wrong ending with Spock doing it correctly*
“…kill them all”
- Me: So, is bending one of those things you can be taught? Or are you born with it?
- Matt: No, you have to be born with a gift for it....Like math.
I forgot what I was going to say
I guess you can keeping on scrolling now
Why is the fire nation attacking Colorado?
Maybe it’s sometime during season two and they think Aang is hiding in Pike’s Peak.
- I'll just sum up the worst parts here
- Him: What don't you agree with Romney on?
- Me: He doesn't support gay rights.
- Him: So you like that move Brokeback Mountain then?
- Me trying to figure out what that has to do with anything: No
- Him: To me, that movie is all about two families that are broken up just so two men can buttfuck each other.
- Me: I just think they should be allowed to marry.
- Him: You think Gays should be given more rights [than straights] huh?
- Me: (WTF really??) How is letting two people who love each other get married give them more rights?
- Him: It's against Romney's morals. Is he not allowed to have his own morals?
- Me: He is. He's just not allowed to force them on others!
- Him: We'll they're forcing their morals on him!
- Me: How does two people who love each other getting married hurt Romney?
- Him: Marriage is between a man and a woman.
- Me: No, marriage is between two people who love each other and want to spend the rest of their lives together.
- Him: No, it's not.
- Him: How are corporations different from people?
- Me too stunned to answer:
- Him: Corporations are made of people. Aren't they?
- Me still too stunned to answer:
- Me: I don't think Socialism is that all that bad.
- Him: Oh, so you're a Nazi then?!
- I'm afraid I lost every argument as I was NOT prepared for the bullshit that spewed out of his mouth. I felled to think of any of the reasons I believe what I believe. The conversation ended with me telling him I don't keep all that stuff stored in my brain because I need the room for math.
- Real Life: Assume straight until proven gay.
- Tumblr: Assume gay until proven straight.
- Fandom: Assume Gay even if proven straight
- Sherlock: Gay until gay, gay, gay, gay.